Sunday, July 26, 2009

URGENT!!! MY THICK WOMEN ARE NEEDED!!!

I've been sitting here for quite some time thinking of a certain demographic of women that really don't have a lot to choose from when it comes to clothing; the thick women of the world. I've been approached several times with suggestions of designing some clothes for them, but I never took the time to do so. There are about four stores in all that these women are able to go to.

Besides not having multiple places to shop, they don't have some couture to choose from either. Why the hell not is my question!! I mean, I've heard of a few designers that have (or had) designed some lines of couture, but I've never seen them and they can't be too good because they are not getting the attention they should and need.

With that said, I believe I will have section of couture and ready-to-wear clothing in my boutique for these big and beautiful women!! They deserve to be in the finest just like any other woman!

Without a doubt, I know there have been several people that have thought about the same thing or has had the same idea, but was either too chicken to carry out their ideas, or they didn't have the creative mind to create the clothing!

Well, I'm here and I will not chicken out!

EPIC!!

1 comment:

Tracy L. Jones said...

Hell yeah! Oh behalf of big girls everywhere - THANK YOU!!